How to get involved:
We need the following supplies in order to reach our goals:
- Childrens' clothing of all ages
- Non perishable food supplies
- Formula milk and diapers for babies
- Soft toys
- Photocopy paper boxes (used for distributing of clothes)
The above can be delivered on contacting the following number during office hours: 073 655 4155.
Like all NPO's we also need financial support:
- Banking details:
- Name of account: Vessels of Mercy
- Bank: NEDBANK, Potchefstroom
- Account number: 1713389231
- Branch code: 17133843
- Type: Current
PLEASE NOTE : Since we are registered as a PBO at SARS all cash contributions are tax deductable.
- Become a member of the organisation
- Become a foster parent*
- Become a foster "grandparent"
- Become a volunteer: part-time nanny for foster parents, administrative support,
- Becoming a volunteer in giving time and effort by visiting our foster children on a regular basis
* PLEASE BE ADVICED: We are running a database of recruited foster parents. Organisations making use of this facility have their own screening processes.
At Vessels of Mercy we operate from a Biblical perspective. Vessels of Mercy is a inter denominational organisation. We do not, however, in providing support, discriminate against any race, religion or sex.
- Please pray for us
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMMING INVOLVED